|Author:||Corrinna Brunckhorst, Ardan M. Saguner|
|publisher :||Cardiotext Publishing|
|ISBN 10 :||1942909500|
|ISBN 13 :|
|page Number :||216|
|file size :||12 MB|
Current Concepts in Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy, Second Edition presents essential insights into all aspects of this complex disease and will serve as a valuable guide to help readers provide the best possible care for their patients.
Discussion by internationally recognized authorities includes:
– Increasing evidence that arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy is not necessarily confined to the RV, but often involves both ventricles
– Basic and clinical science of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy
– Pathophysiology, molecular mechanisms, and genetic background
– The mechanisms of disease progression leading to a diversity of disease phenotypes
– Guidance in the clinical setting for diagnosis, risk stratification, and therapy
The first edition of this book is entitled Current Concepts in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy/Dysplasia.