|publisher :||DK Eyewitness Travel|
|ISBN 10 :||0241418410|
|ISBN 13 :||9780241418413|
|page Number :||246|
|file size :||70 MB|
With its iconic coastal highways, lush wine regions, and mammoth national parks, California is the perfect destination for a leisurely road trip. It’s yours to explore with Road Trips California, our redesigned and newly updated e-guide containing 24 drives across the country, from the surfer-studded beaches of Big Sur to the towering redwoods of Yosemite National Park.
Includes insider tips and information, this easy-to-use e-guide reveals California at its best: spectacular sights, hidden gems, and authentic local experiences. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
– 24 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
– Walks, activities, and delightful detours to do along the way
– The best local experiences alongside our pick of the most authentic places to stay, eat, and shop
– Practical information: rules of the road, detailed directions, and driving tips
– Covers Wine Country, the Mojave Desert, Gold Rush-era towns, Yosemite National Park, and more
– A fresh new design: Road Trips is an exciting new take on the DK Eyewitness Back Roads series, redesigned and fully updated.