|Author:||Е.S. Gevorkyan, M. Rucki, V.P. Nerubatskyi, W. Żurowski, Z. Siemiątkowski, D. Morozow, A.G. Kharatyan|
|publisher :||CRC Press, Year: 2022|
|ISBN 10 :||1032111569|
|ISBN 13 :||9781032111568|
|page Number :||224|
|file size :||10 MB|
Remanufacturing and Advanced Machining Processes for Materials and Components presents current and emerging techniques for machining of new materials and restoration of components, as well as surface engineering methods aimed at prolonging the life of industrial systems. It examines contemporary machining processes for new materials, methods of protection and restoration of components, and smart machining processes.
• Details a variety of advanced machining processes, new materials joining techniques, and methods to increase machining accuracy
• Presents innovative methods for protection and restoration of components primarily from the perspective of remanufacturing and protective surface engineering
• Discusses smart machining processes, including computer-integrated manufacturing and rapid prototyping, and smart materials
• Provides a comprehensive summary of state-of-the-art in every section and a description of manufacturing methods
• Describes the applications in recovery and enhancing purposes and identifies contemporary trends in industrial practice, emphasizing resource savings and performance prolongation for components and engineering systems
The book is aimed at a range of readers, including graduate-level students, researchers, and engineers in mechanical, materials, and manufacturing engineering, especially those focused on resource savings, renovation, and failure prevention of components in engineering systems.