Microsoft Project For dummiesAugust 13, 2022
The Art of Drawing MangaAugust 25, 2022
|Author: ||Peter Tregenza, Michael Wilson|
|ISBN 10 :||0419257004|
|ISBN 13 :||9780419257004|
|page Number : ||300|
|file size : ||28 MB|
This authoritative and multi-disciplinary book provides architects, lighting specialists, and anyone else working daylight into design, with all the tools needed to incorporate this most fundamental element of architecture.
- an overview of current practice of daylighting in architecture and urban planning
- a review of recent research on daylighting and what this means to the practitioner
- a global vision of architectural lighting which is linked to the climates of the world and which integrates view, sunlight, diffuse skylight and electric lighting
- up-to-date tools for design in practice
- delivery of information in a variety of ways for interdisciplinary readers: graphics, mathematics, text, photographs and in-depth illustrations
- a clear structure: eleven chapters covering different aspects of lighting, a set of worksheets giving step-by-step examples of calculations and design procedures for use in practice, and a collection of algorithms and equations for reference by specialists and software designers.
This book should trigger creative thought. It recognizes that good lighting design needs both knowledge and imagination.