|Author:||Luis Socconini, David Soler García|
|publisher :||ICG Marge, SL|
|ISBN 10 :||8417903607|
|ISBN 13 :||9788417903602|
|page Number :||374|
|file size :||14 MB|
For organizations that wish to remain competitive, Lean Six Sigma offers a highly flexible approach to meeting demand in low-volume, high-mix environments. LSS Yellow Belt training focuses on preparing individuals to develop efficient processes for fast delivery and consistent quality.
– Significant reduction of costs, waste, and excess inventory.
– Development of a common language for business improvement.
– Improvements in response times and on-time deliveries.
– Development of skills to implement continuous improvement projects.
– Increased flexibility with higher product and service mix.